Forks Up Fins Up
Officially licensed with the Shark & Fish Research and Conservation at Arizona State University.
Want some shark swag from shark week?
Shark and Fish Research and Conservation at Arizona State University is lead by Dr. James Sulikowski who's lab is dedicated to the study of charismatic fish such as sharks, skates and rays.
Sulikowski's Lab's research has been featured on numerous local and national television shows including the Today Show, Ocean Mysteries, the BBC, Discovery Channel and National Geographic.
When you purchase a shark related item, not only are you getting some serious shark swag (as seen on Shark Week), a portion of proceeds will go directly to fund projects supporting conservation and management of these charismatic animals.
In addition, when you make a purchase (or two) the proceeds are used to help support undergraduate and graduate student hands on research experiences which helps to train the next generation of marine scientists.
Thank you so much for your support! Forks up Fins up!
- 5.3 oz./yd² (US) 8.8 oz./L yd (CA), 100% preshrunk cotton
- Heather colors, Graphite Heather, Safety colors,Tweed, Blackberry, Lilac, Midnight, Neon colors & Sunset: 50/50 cotton/polyester
- Antique colors & Sport Grey : 90/10 cotton/polyester
- Ash Grey: 99/1 cotton/polyester
- Safety Green: Compliant with ANSI / ISEA 107
- Classic fit
- 7/8" double-needle topstitched collar
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Grey pearlized tear away label
Your order will be printed & made to order in 3-7 business days once you have placed your order! Please understanding that this timeline can vary, depending on demand. Once we have printed your order, we will be shipping it out to you ASAP! Shipping time for you to review your order, once shipped, is not included in the 3-7 business days.